Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The groups that we've all had.

I see some weird things in this new group. It's so wired because this time I am on the other side. THE YOUTH LEADER. I see all these juniors and see something that I think will help them continue on in what they are do. Tonight at coke night made me think about the wonders of our group back in the day. How people like Jenny, Derek, Scot, Chad, Tina, and Chris hung with us and allowed us to be their friends. I see now how they felt. There is a sense of just being the center at times. While not the center more like your some how cool because your a youth leader. It's weird. I just wonder sometimes what some of these young chaps are thinking. Tonight was fun thou, I enjoyed it very much.

It's true thou, you can see that these young kids may have the whole hanging out together down better then we did. We'll just have to see how the next couple of years pulls on the group. I pray that they keep on doing this and having fun. For our group things fell apart and are just now starting to get back together as people are growing up and see some of how childish what we thought was. I just wonder if in twenty years I will look back and think that my thoughts now are stupid and kiddish. mhmm

1 Comments:

Blogger June said...

To tell you the truth Matt, at this moment in time I don't think of you as a Youth Leader. Your still BigZ, my brother's best friend and a good friend to myself.

I have to appluade you so far, you have done a swell job of keeping the balence. Your still seem like a youth kid, our friend, just with more power and influence. I would rather have a friend pray for me than just a youth leader that I don't know. This in my mind is a good way for youth leaders to work.

Keep it up!!

April 08, 2005 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home