Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Dude?

Why is dude only a draft?

So... I guess the only way to get a good topic is to start one. With that in mind...

Where do you want to be 10 or 15 years from now?

I guess I know most your answers, as we are all friends, but for the sake of the question, please answer. Oh, and feel free to expound on the answer.

Ok!

So here it goes. I want to be:

a) A youth Pastor with a vibrant Youth Ministry, reaching out and touching those people who are hurting in this world. And in reality, everyone is (hurting).

b) Married. I want to be married. To a wonderful woman. Hopefully I would have children by then too. You all know who I want to marry, so I guess I am not going to expound much.

c) Still in touch with my family and friends from my child hood. These are the people that shaped me into who I am. The people who love me the most. Yeah. Kind of sappy I know.

Chau

3 Comments:

Blogger East said...

Peak-a-boo comment test!

April 05, 2005 8:37 PM  
Blogger June said...

You're right my brother, you are so sappy but soo very cute at the same time!
Tehehe

April 05, 2005 11:14 PM  
Blogger SuperStar said...

Hahahaha. Yes, so here is my comment.. Married.Definitely Married. You all know who I would love to marry, so I'm not going to expound. But, yes, I would love to partner with him in ministry, and to be a worship pastor, and rake in all the dough.
:)

April 11, 2005 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home