Tuesday, April 05, 2005

You guys seem so organized...

...Compared to me. Well I guess I just haven't really thought that for ahead at all. I'm still worrying about getting into collage next year and I'm really starting to think that isn't going to happen.

Off the top of my head I can tell you I would like to be married and I have no promising prospects. A few kids sounds nice and deeply involved in my church does too. I think that's about all I can really think of, if I'm really daring I'll even think of a career.

Sweet Dreams...

3 Comments:

Blogger East said...

Hey!

Good to hear you haven't chained all your decisions to one day of one year. If you take my meaning.

I liked your end comment.

Chau

April 06, 2005 12:31 AM  
Blogger anotherdrummer said...

Organized isn't the first word that comes to mind when I think about my future. I just see a lot of things that I feel God has told me to try and do.

It should be noted that I still happen to be just one year in college.

We need to talk if you want to get into LSC. Because we need to start that stuff now. So that you can be ready by Fall semester.

April 06, 2005 8:52 PM  
Blogger East said...

Don't worry Matt, Sara is already well on her way to being ready for it. She has her application for PSEO and everything, and we just need to take the entrance exam.

Chau

April 06, 2005 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home