Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Well away from now

It seems weird to say this but at this point in time I hope to be moving into a ministry.
I have no clue if that will be as a serior pastor or something else but I would love to be drumming in ministry. What would be cool.

I hope to be married to the woman of my dreams. I really don't want to be single for my whole life. It just seems to be lonely.

I would like to start a ministry that seems to weight on my heart. There a many churches that are dieing that shouldn't be. They're in growing areas in the world. I want to start a ministry to bring a breathe of fresh air to these churches. In the way of moving in for a couple of months and retraining people and equipping them to better reach the area around them. To see children lives changed. To see a hopping youth group started. One that is involving and engaging. With a rock band for a worship team. Also to see the adults to learn and group theologically in their faith. To see even adults get into worship and love what they're doing in church.

I would also like to do a little traveling as someone who does things like youth conventions, camps, and outrageous.

There is a lot that I would love to do. Waiting for the time to go is sometimes the hardest thing to do. God has told me to wait on Him. To keep His words in my heart but to do everything I can to improve things around here. That's hard when sometimes I don't even feel like being myself or I am afraid to be myself. I can't say that I know how God is going to do all these things in my life. It may not even be in me that all these things come about. Maybe my children will complete what I start.

1 Comments:

Blogger June said...

Thanks for posting agian so quickly Matt. I learn something new about you every time I talk to you.

April 05, 2005 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home