Friday, September 30, 2005

This is wonderful. People that want to post once more. I would just like to say that I love the remember password always function. That means I don't have to remember the password that I have forgotten.
Anyway, now that I got that out of the way. The thing I like about Pastor Kyle and Kari is the fact that they want to take us somewhere we're never been. Their dreams and visions for the youth group go way beyond their Wednesday serves, or the Sunday school. They hope to see us all becoming as close of friends as we can. Not that we aren't good friends now. Just that They want to see friendship flourish under them.
O, and their willing to show us all their pictures that they aren't so fund of. I go to see some the other day. Their house where they grow up and some baby pictures. I loved it because I am visual. I need to see things.

3 Comments:

Blogger June said...

Can I talk Matt's answer for mine? You are absolutly right Matt. You really think about these things don't you?

October 05, 2005 10:01 AM  
Blogger anotherdrummer said...

I believe that you should say some stuff and post it. Yah! I really don't think to much it gets in the way sometimes. Write first think later. That's what my teachers have said. write from the heart then revise it.

October 05, 2005 10:29 AM  
Blogger June said...

I did answer this question by commenting on Tim's post. Look at that if you want to see my blurp.

October 07, 2005 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home