Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Faith

Well, one thing I have learned is that God is always here, always willing to help. We only need to call on Him. Trust that He will provide when need be. I have to raise $7,000 before the end of August. Not to mention car insurance, and health insurance. Could I do that on my own? No way! Only with God's help. I TRUST that He wants me to go, so I will take a step of faith and do my best to follow Him.
Just last year God proved true financially. I felt I was led to go to Hawaii and Costa Rica. Following Him, I only paid for $500 TOTAL for both trips. The rest, God completely took care of. He can do anything. He loves us, and it's awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger jac-atac said...

True that, BJo. I'm excited to see what's going to happen with you this summer and the coming year in TX. I could hook you up with a former Texan, if you want, for daily living hints and tips! *wink wink*

May 15, 2005 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home